Internship Program Information
Thank you for your interest in the Window to the World Communications, Inc. (WWCI) Internship Program. The program is designed to provide college students and recent graduates the opportunity to explore careers in the broadcasting industry, and provide a meaningful and practical business experience.
- WWCI offers internships year-round. The term of the internship is based on the academic calendar of the student's school.
- Internships are unpaid.
- At WWCI, labor contracts prevent interns from handling technical equipment. Students interested in gaining hands-on technical experience are advised to seek internships at stations where this work is not restricted to union employees.
- Internships are available both in production and in the operational areas of our company.
- Please visit the WTTW employment page for detailed descriptions of currently available internships and how to apply.
To be eligible for a WWCI internship, candidates must be:
- A graduate student, undergraduate student, or have graduated from an accredited college or university within twelve months of beginning the internship;
- In good standing at the college or university; and
- At least 18 years of age.