This promotion is intended for participation in the 50 United States, including Washington DC, only and shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the 50 United States, including Washington DC. Please do not proceed if you are not located in the 50 United States, including Washington DC at time of entry. Void where prohibited. The Viewer’s Choice Bowl and Drawing (“Drawing”) is sponsored by Window to the World Communications, Inc., licensee of WTTW11 ("Sponsor"), 5400 N. Saint Louis Ave., Chicago, Illinois 60625.
1. No purchase or contribution necessary. Drawing is open only to individuals who are legal residents of, and physically residing in, the United States, including Washington DC, and who are 18 years of age or older on the date of entry. Void where prohibited. Employees of Window to the World Communications, Inc.; its officers and directors; persons who are immediate family members of such employees; and officers, directors, and employees of prize donors are not eligible to enter the Drawing.
2. Anyone submitting a vote in response to the Viewer’s Choice Bowl between December 28, 2020 and January 27, 2021 (see below for timing), will automatically be entered in the Drawing. Drawing begins at 09:00 A.M. (Central Time) on December 28, 2020. Online entry period closes at 11:59 am (CT) on January 27, 2021. Sponsor's computer will serve as the official time keeping device for the Drawing. No limit to the number of entries that may be obtained per household. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, damaged, misdirected entries or inaccurate transfer of entry information, human error, errors in Drawing materials including, without limitation, these Official Rules, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment or software or any combination thereof, inability to access web sites, damages to a user's computer system (hardware and software) due to participation in this Drawing or any other problem or error that may occur. By entering this Drawing, entrants agree to these Official Rules and waive any ambiguity related thereto.
3. Programs that are voted upon in the WTTW Viewer’s Choice Bowl include the thirty two (32) most popular programs decided by ratings from January 1, 2020 to December 7, 2020 on WTTW11.
4. Prizes are not transferable. No prize substitution or cash redemptions for non-cash prizes, unless so stated in the Official Rules. All federal, state, and local taxes, if applicable, are the winner's sole responsibility. The value of each Drawing prize represents that prize donor's good faith determination of the suggested value thereof and such determination is final for all purposes and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of a prize turns out to be less than the stated suggested value, the difference will not be awarded in cash to the prize winner.
5. Each person who enters the Drawing according to the terms of these Official Rules will be automatically entered to win a prize package containing:
One (1) 18-DVD Set, Geoffrey Baer’s Chicago Complete Tour Collection
One (1) 12" Sesame Street Plush Toy
One (1) Mister Rogers Color Changing Sweater Mug
One (1) WTTW Apron
One (1) Chicago Tonight mug
There will be one (1) prize package in total. The total retail value of the prize package to be awarded is approximately $149.93.
6. The winners will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received by the Prize Deadlines; the drawing will be held at the WTTW Studios on or about January 27, 2021. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of Drawing entrants submitted by the Deadline. WTTW's decision is final in all matters and issues relating to the drawing. Drawing entries are null and void and will be rejected if any part is illegible, mutilated, mechanically reproduced, or forged. Entries are the property of WTTW and will not be returned. WTTW's decision is final with respect to all non-drawing Drawing matters, including the awarding of prizes.
7. The winners will be notified by mail or telephone, or email as determined by WTTW and required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability/publicity to be returned to WTTW within 14 days of notification. If these forms are not properly returned, a new winner will be selected.
8. The winner waives the right to assert, as a cost of winning a prize, any and all cost of redemption, delivery or travel to redeem said prize, and any liability which might arise from redeeming, or seeking to redeem and utilize said prize. The prize is neither transferable nor assignable. The value of the non-cash prize is determined solely by the prize donor and such determination is final for all purposes and cannot be appealed. Taxes, if applicable, are the winner's sole responsibility.
9. By entering the Drawing, the potential winner releases WTTW, Window to the World Communications, Inc. and their respective employees, directors, trustees, agents, successors, and assignees including, without limitation, advertising and promotion agencies contributing to this Drawing, from and against any and all liability with respect to participation in the Drawing or the acceptance or use of a prize including, without limitation, any injury, loss, damage, cost, or expense of any kind, (including without limitation, property damage, personal injury, death, and attorneys' fees) and acknowledges that said parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, regarding any prize's quality, mechanical condition, or fitness. WTTW is not responsible for malfunction, fit, availability, delays, or damage in delivery of prizes. If a listed prize is not available, substitution is at Sponsor's discretion, but will be of equal or greater value. By accepting a prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name and/or likeness for publicity/advertising purposes by WTTW without notice, approval, review, or additional compensation in all media now known or hereafter invented throughout the universe.
10. The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited. If for any reason this Drawing is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Drawing, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Drawing. Should this Drawing be terminated, Sponsor reserves the right to select potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the action requiring such termination. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses to the domain associated with the email address in question. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS DRAWING IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. The Drawing winners’ names can be obtained after March 1, 2021 by sending a stamped self-addressed business envelope to the address below. Limit: one (1) winners’ list request per household.
Viewer’s Choice Bowl Drawing Winners’ List
5400 N. Saint Louis Ave.
Chicago, Illinois 60625-4698
Sponsor: Window to the World Communications, 5400 N. Saint Louis Ave. Chicago, IL 60625-4698
© 2020 WWCI. All rights reserved.